Employment Opportunities at Advantage Self Storage Property Management, LLC
Looking for a new job or a completely different career path? Join the Advantage Self Storage team! Be part of the best site management in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We’re currently in search of talented individuals to fill full-time and part-time openings. For questions about the positions or benefits, send us a note, or if you’re ready to apply, fill out the form below.
Advantage Storage enjoys the reputation of having some of the best site management in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. If you are interested in joining an elite group of professionals with a first class organization, we invite you to apply for a position with us.
Advantage Self Storage is seeking a full-time manager for self storage operations who can demonstrate success factors with people skills, tasked assignments, and troubleshooting abilities. Primary duties include taking storage reservations, showing and renting storage spaces, collecting rent, processing paperwork, cash control, facility maintenance, and internet marketing. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- marketing the facility to prospective customers
- opening and closing the rental office
- ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- achieving assigned profit and loss targets
- monitoring competition
- assisting management in pricing decisions
- training and overseeing the performance of others working on the facility
Must be in sufficient condition to perform physical tasks, including lifting objects at least 40 pounds, light cleaning, removal of trash and items left behind by tenants, and basic maintenance of buildings and grounds. Must be able to pass drug screen and back ground check. This position reports directly to the Regional Manager.
Part-Time Openings at Advantage Self Storage
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
We are seeking an assistant property manager who can perform all services appropriate to the position and within the duties and responsibilities described below. This position may be full-time or part-time. Your duties consist of but are not limited to:
- Employee shall perform all services appropriate to the position and within the duties and responsibilities described below. This position may be full time or part time. Employee shall devote Employee’s best efforts and attention to the performance of their duties. Employee’s duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Employee reports directly to his/her Site Manager, and then to his/ her Regional Manager.
- Show and rent storage units as they become vacant.
- Collect all rents when due and deposit them into Employer’s account on a daily basis, or as Employer shall direct Perform all sales requirements, methods and systems as directed by employer to the best of Employee’s ability.
- Maintain the property in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Clean and/or report or supervise the cleaning and preparation of all vacant storage rooms within 48 hours of them becoming vacant.
- Report all necessary repairs, present/projected vacancies, accidents, and changes of tenancy to Manager or Regional Manager immediately following discovery.
- Furnish Employer with a complete and accurate record of all hours worked by all employees as directed.
- Enforce any rules governing the property and report any unusual tenant problems or behavior to the Regional Manager.
- Perform all other duties, and will learn and implement any of Employer’s systems as they are directed.
- Perform any other necessary duties that may arise from time to time at the direction of the Manager and/or Regional Manager.
- Attend all training meetings.
This position reports directly to the site manager and then to the regional manager.
TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO ADVANTAGE STORAGE PLEASE CLICK ON “CONTACT US”, THEN (copy & paste) YOUR RESUME IN THE MESSAGE BLOCK.
Send Your Resume